Grilled Pork Chops with Spicy Peach Glaze
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, about 1 1/2 inches thick
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 (8-ounce) jar peach preserves
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Season chops with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together preserves, mustard, vinegar, garlic and red pepper.
- Prepared medium-hot banked fire in covered grill.
- Brush chops with glaze, cover and grill over indirect heat for 2 minutes; turn and brush again, grill for 2 minutes. Continue to brush the chops with glaze and turn every 2 minutes, until chops are just done but still tender, about 15 minutes total (internal temperature measured with a meat thermometer will read about 150°F / 65°C).
Nutrition Facts: Calories 350 calories Protein 23 grams Fat 12 grams Sodium 150 milligrams Cholesterol 38 milligrams Saturated Fat 4 grams Carbohydrates 38 grams Fiber 0 grams
Recipe provided courtesy of Pork, Be Inspired®.