Cold Cucumber Soup
- 1 small English cucumber, washed & seeded
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives (or green onion)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, washed and chopped (or cilantro)
- 1 cup organic milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- salt and pepper
- sliced cucumber
- In a food processor or blender, puree cucumber and fresh herbs with a splash of the milk.
- Add remainder of milk and sour cream and blend until fairly smooth.
- Stir in yogurt; season with salt and pepper.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
Make Ahead: Soup may keep, well covered, for up to 2 days.